1. Measure side a and side c, and compute a/c. Use a protractor to measure angle A,
and find sin A with a calculator. Does a/c = sin A?
2. Measure side b, and compute b/c. Find cos A with a calculator. Are they
3. Do the same for angle B: measure b, and compute b/c. Measure angle B, and
find sin B with a calculator. Are they the same?
4. You can also compute the tangents of the two angles, by forming ratios
of sides, and by using a calculator.
5. How could you find the measure of angle A, if you did not have a protractor?